Monday, January 18, 2010

It's a Beautiful Day...


So this past weekend was a busy one! Saturday I had the oppurtunity to take some awesome maternity pics of a great friend/photographer of mine. I will post those once I get the thumbs up from her! Anywho, she also took pictures of Daniel, Camille and I. Unfourtunantly, it was, like, 40 degrees outside and Camille wanted nothing to do with taking pics, or anything to do with mommy holding her. Talk about a daddy's girl! We did get some good pics, though. Take a look!


I love this next one of Camille! She cracks me up! She refused to smile for the camera!

So anyways, after the fun photo session, I went over to my best friends house for her baby shower. I actually gave the baby shower for her, and it turned out really good! She got some great stuff! Kim and I have been best friends for twenty years! Gosh talk about going through a lot of stuff together! But I wouldn't trade any of our experiences together for nothing! Anyways she is having a girl and I can't wait to meet my niece! She will be here in a couple of more weeks.

Sundays church service was great! It was a message on healing. After church I had some little ones pray for me. More on that later.

Blessings!

jenn

All Photos taken by Tammy Leker Photography

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the pics. You look SO good! I hope all is well :). I feel like when I sign onto my blog I never see where yours has updated unless I just get on here. So I am sorry I aven't posted a comment in a while!!!

    ReplyDelete