Monday, January 25, 2010

A little about...

Age: A proud 30
Hometown: Little Rock
Favorite Hobbies: Reading, hiking, taking pictures, laughing (is that a hobby? :))
Achievements: I made All Region Choir every year in Junior High and High school, marrying the love of my life, and having a beautiful baby girl!
Lifelong To Do List: Growing closer to God, learning to be more Christ centered and not "me centered", loving life more, going all out for things, laughing more...
If I could switch places with someone: No one. I like me!
Role Model/Hero: My husband and my daughter are my heroes.
People would be surprised to learn: I love to draw and paint. I just don't do it enough!

Okay so there are a few interesting things about me. :) Fun! My weekend was a nice weekend. It went by way to fast! I made a yummy meal last night! I am enjoying cooking more and more. Saturday I went to a baby shower and that was nice. There were some fun people there!

I hope everyone's weekend went great!

Blessings!
jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment