Friday, January 15, 2010

I've got sunshine...

That's right! The sun is shining brightly in the beautiful sate of Arkansas! I have to confess...I am a snow scrooge! Any mention of snow or ice and I cringe! I am in love with summer and the heat! I only enjoy winter because of Christmas and because of the faulous wardrobe that comes with winter (boots, sweaters, etc.) But I miss the feel of the heat. So even though it is January and seeing the sun doesn't mean that it also brings along the heat to go with it, it does give a girl a chance to hope!

On another note, my daughter is cracking me up lately! I can't believe that her second birthday is right around the corner! She is already saying full sentences. I know, at almost two she is saying sentences and boy! Are we in trouble or what? Her favorite sentences to say are:

" All done."
"Good night, dada. Good night mama." (yes I always come after daddy. Never before!)
"oops...so sorry!"
"I did it! Yeah!"

Yes she is quite talkative. One of these days she is going to be giving us a run for our money! She will be using all of the creative, big words and I will be like...HUH???
This weekend is going to be a funfilled weekend!

I will leave you with a pic of Miss Camille: (photo taken by Matt Sweeney)

Blessings!

jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment