Friday, April 30, 2010

Beach fun!

We are headed to the beach! I am really excited! In the past I have been so against going to the beach. Now, I am completely open to trying it again! I know, everyone is supposed to love the beach, but not me! Its like a gigantic toilet bowl. I will let you know when I get back if my opinion has been altered. We are going with some fun, great friends of ours, so that will make it enjoyable either way! :)
I will post many pics when I return! I will also let you know what color of red I turned while laying out on the beach. Me and my white, pasty skin! LOL

Loves!
jenn

1 comment:

  1. I sure do hope you LOVE the beach this time around! Can't wait to see your pics. And I want to thank you for sharing with me about Camille, I can handle 3 days :):):)

    ReplyDelete